Take care of your teeth regularly, stay healthy every day : We do not understand the dignity of teeth to have teeth. That is why we are so neglected in dental care. But teeth are one of the sources of our beauty. We all like beautiful white teeth. Just as beautiful teeth are needed for a beautiful smile, healthy teeth are needed for a healthy life journey. Our teeth and gums are constantly being damaged due to careless negligence and some wrong habits.
Here are some general dental care tips that we always say to patients :
1) You have to brush your teeth twice a day – before going to bed at night and after eating breakfast in the morning.
2) You have to brush your teeth properly. Brushing the teeth back and forth with a brush is not good, it causes tooth decay. Brush your teeth by holding the brush up and down at a 45 degree angle. The brush for the lower jaw teeth should be taken from the base of the tooth to the top. Similarly, for the upper jaw, the teeth should be taken from the beginning to the bottom.
3) Carefully brush your teeth for one and a half to two minutes.
4) Kulikuchi after lunch.
5) Use a good fluoridated toothpaste and mouthwash.
6) Tutpik can not be used. Dental floss should be used at least once a day.
7) Keep the mouth cavity wet as much as you can. Doing so will keep away not only cavities, but many other types of dental diseases.
6) Choosing the right brush is very important. Because with age the teeth start to weaken. So if you do not use the right brush at this time, then the risk of tooth loss will increase.
9) Cool with mouthwash after brushing every day. Doing so will not cause cavities.
10) Eat more calcium-rich foods. This will make the teeth strong. As a result, the risk of tooth decay will be greatly reduced with age.
11) Massage the gums every day. Doing so will increase blood circulation and improve dental health.
12) Daily use of toothbrush and dental floss: Tooth decay and gum disease are the two main problems in human life. This problem affects not only adults but also three-quarters of young people with gum disease and bleeding gums. According to the American Dental Association:
(A) It is necessary to change the toothbrush at least 3/4 times per year, especially when the toothbrush fibers become crooked.
(B) People who use braces for un straight teeth or who have dentures or implants will use specially made toothbrushes.
(C) Elderly people who have arthritis or are physically ill or physically handicapped need to use an electronic toothbrush.
(13) Rinsing the face: In addition to brushing and flushing the teeth, rinsing the mouth with a disinfectant mouthwash can prevent most of the tooth decay and gum disease. The use of sugar-free chewing gum after meals also in many cases increases the salivary flow of the mouth, prevents enamel from decaying, releases bacteria, and balances acidity levels.
14. Protecting the face from any injuries: Various sports or gymnastic activities help in the formation of our body but in many cases due to carelessness or accidents, the teeth can be injured and the teeth may be broken or completely torn. Mouth guards can be used in these cases to avoid any accidents.
15. Smoking and Tobacco Use: Smoking and Tobacco Jorda not only discolor or blacken the normal beautiful color of the teeth, but the use of smoking tobacco can also cause cancer in humans. Therefore, it is important to avoid tobacco to ensure healthy teeth and mouth.
It is necessary to seek the help of a clinical psychologist or counselor in this regard.
16. Eating nutritious food for healthy teeth and gums: Eating a balanced diet at any age is essential. Scientists believe that some foods contain omega-3 fats that prevent inflammation of the teeth and gums.
However, some vegetables like red spinach, spinach, pui spinach, carrot, tomato, cucumber, lemon and fruits like orange, grapefruit, kamaranga, mango, guava, banana etc. keep the teeth and gums strong.
16. Avoiding sugary and sweet foods: Different types of bacteria in the mouth mix with sweet or sugary foods to form acids, which can lead to tooth decay. Therefore, it is important to brush or brush your teeth after eating sweets. Teeth need to be brushed, especially if babies eat milk in a feeder before going to bed at night and it contains sugar or chocolate.
19. Interview with Dentists: Researchers believe that regular dental check-ups every six months to clean the plug through routine dental scaling can prevent a lot of dental caries and gum disease, which is not possible with a brush or dental floss.
Regular dental Check :
In addition, the benefits of regular dental check-ups every 6 months are-
(A) It is possible to diagnose and prevent any pre-existing symptoms of cancer inside the mouth. 9 out of every 10 oral cancers can be cured if they can be identified in advance.
(B) It is possible to prevent various decay of teeth such as (enamel decay) gum decay.
(C) If the initial symptoms of gum disease can be detected bleeding from the gums, it can be easily cured by treatment.
(D) Other diseases of the body, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney disease, heart disease may affect the mouth due to their medication. If the sick face is also diagnosed in advance, it is possible to give appropriate measures.